One Phat Grrl

onephatgrrl@yahoo.com

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Starfish & Coffee

Sunday has rolled around once again...that means I'm at my parents house looking at the godforsaken newspaper for jobs. I don't know if this makes sense or not to anyone but me, but--this really brings me down. The fact that I am still unemployed beginning on week five really bothers me. I didn't think I'd last through week four--and here I am, week five geared up and started.

It's been a very melancholy weekend. I've done a lot of thinking and pondering' and thinkin' and pondering' and well you get the point. I'm just so.............unsatisfied with the state of affairs right now. Big deal and what's new, right?

On a separate note--coffee. Gotta love it. Nothing like the taste of a hot cup o' joe to get you going in the a.m. I'm a walking endorsement of the coffee industry, I love it and can't get enough of it. Anyone in the coffee business wanna hire me? I work cheap--hell, I'd probably work for coffee!

xoxo